i have to be at work in 11 hours. this sucks because i don't want to be at work. i'm not even needed there. i hate it when i have nothing even remotely important to do. this is not what work is supposed to be about. i'm supposed to have responsibilities dammit. do stuff. not just sit around and read random information online. i'm possibly one of the few people who are complaining about the lack of things to do at work. my brain cells are dying.
can the weekend just last forever please?
i don't think your heart is supposed to feel this heavy on a sunday night when you think about what you have to do on monday. if this carries on for any longer, i might get clinically depressed. that's my expert opinion.
this will probably be one of my bigger regrets- signing the bond too early and listening to my parents instead of to my gut. dammit.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my god Naz.you have no idea how much I ditto-ed that..urgh.I HATE sunday nites. Hate werk.
yay a silent reader comment! hehe. i hate the end of sunday nights too zur. sighs.
yas, why can't you quit? don't have to pay anything back right? gotta think about whether it's worth it if it's affecting important areas of your life.
I hate Sunday nights too. Eyurgh. Heh. And I can't believe I didn't do any work tonight.
Post a Comment