Sunday, September 24, 2006

trois: cerulean seas

ok we went on a day trip to phi phi island on the 3rd day. took a harrowing 1 hr speedboat ride to our destination. 1st time in a speedboat going that fast mah. the rides after that were less stressful. can tertido sommore. haha. awesome experience.

pretty eh?
cave where bird's nest is harvested. i can't get over how gorgeous the water looks. crystal clear ok!

fishies!!and a parting sunset shot on patong beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous shots, and your holiday looks wonderful. I could just about do with a beach break right now, except it's impossible to ever take leave at my office. Plus it's Ramadan. Sigh.

Naz said...

yeah it was really really beautiful there lah... what happened to our dec plans?? i really wouldn't mind another beach hol or somewhere like vietnam or cambodia. or we cld just go to penang or langkawi. haha.

Anonymous said...

I'm still up for Cambodia. That's the most likely plan. Do you mind if Lian-Yi comes along, and would you mind if I have to meet my Laotian friend there?