so, we've been busy booking our flights, trains and accomodation these past couple of weeks. only have accom for barcelona and madrid left... i think. haha. can't keep track ready lah, need to consolidate everything. will update on itinerary and activities once we get organised. watch this space!
oh ya, and if anyone knows where i can buy/ borrow a backpack that's at least 70-80 litres, tell me! beach road got cheap2 lah but as rohana knows, i don't do cheap. i think being halfway across the world with all your possessions on your back is not a good time to start doing that anyway. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What's wrong with cheap? I am cheap!
Anyway seriously, I think if u want, I can ask Hida whether she can lend her backpack to you. If I'm not wrong, hers is 100+ litres ah.
didn't say there was anything wrong... didn't say there was anything right either. wahaha.
please ask her! can can can? no point buying if i'm only gonna use once. well, i'm hoping i'll have other trips ahead lah but none this big.
Post a Comment