
pictorial proof that naz does do veggies. but only the palatable type. what is palatable? depends on my palate lah duh. not yours. this is the sakura kailan in oyster sauce stuff that i was talking about previously... mmm... are mushrooms considered veggies btw?
hmm i'm kinda loving this baby pink text colour. nice contrast...

4 comments:
Hey, mushrooms are considered veggies. That's why I say mushrooms are the only veggies I eat. Or at least actually like. I dun like anything green. Bleargh. Or purple. Even worse. I think u eat more veggies than me. Congrats.
Please remember that London is 7 hours behing Singapore and that I am fasting whilst reading your blog. And looking at a picture of you eating does not help.
You bitch. Alamak, I take that back. I forgot. I am still fasting. Later.
i had carrots in the macaroni soup just now. i'm so proud of me. haha. ok cool mushrooms r veggies. shaz, read the blogs after u buka lah.
*GASPS* i am proud of you. i truly am.
you'll grow to love them lah. my mother just happened to start (force) early with us.
Post a Comment